HARI AGUNG YUNIARTO
|Address||Room A.2.1 Mechanical and Industrial Engineering Department, Faculty of Engineering, Universitas Gadjah Mada, 2nd Grafika Street, Sleman, DI Yogyakarta 55281|
AREA OF INTERESTS
|– Maintenance & Quality System Engineering
– Assets & Technology Management
– Reliability & Safety Engineering
– Through-Life Engineering
AWARDS AND PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
|– 1st Class MSc Graduate (2001), School of MAME UMIST – UK
– Very Satisfactory First Degree Graduate (1996), Faculty of Engineering UGM – Indonesia
– PhD Thesis Write-Up Grant (2010), Higher Education Directorate General – Indonesia
– The IDB Merit Scholarship Programme for High Technology (2007-2011), Islamic Development Bank (IDB) – Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
– Research Fellowship (2007-2011), School of MACE The University of Manchester – UK
– Professional Member of The Institute of Industrial Engineers / IIE (2011 – to date) – USA
– Member of International Association of Engineers / IAENG (2008 – to date) – Hongkong
– Member of IDB Graduate Association (2011 – to date) – Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
– Member of IDB SDN / Islamic Development Bank – Science Development Network (2011 – to date) – Jeddah, saudi Arabia
– Member of The Institution of Engineers Indonesia / PII (2005 – to date) – Indonesia
– Member of The University of Manchester Alumni Association (2011 to date) – UK
– Member of UMIST Alumni (2001 – to date) – UK
Maintenance & Quality System Engineering
- Hari Agung Yuniarto and Hiroshi Osada. (2009), “Developing a Novel Framework for Quality System and Systems Thinking to Integrate: A Paradigm Shift in Maintenance”, Proceedings of the 2009 International Conference of Manufacturing Engineering and Engineering Management – World Congress on Engineering 2009 (WCE 2009), ISBN: 978-988-17012-5-1 (Vol. 1), 1-3 July 2009 Imperial College London, London, UK: International Association of Engineers (IAENG) & Imperial College London, pp.550-4.
- Hari Agung Yuniarto, Andrew Starr, Hiroshi Osada, and Taha Elhag. (2009), “System Failure Engineering: from Failure Causation Analysis to a System Health Monitoring for Maintenance System”, International Research Symposium – International Built & Human Environment Research Week (IRW) 2009, ISBN: 978-1-905732-63-0, 27-28 January 2009 Salford Quays, UK: Salford Centre for Research and Innovation (SCRI) University of Salford, pp. 189-200.
- Hari Agung Yuniarto, Hiroshi Osada, Andrew Starr, and Taha Elhag. (2008), “Beyond Six Sigma: A Holistic Quality Maintenance System Embodying Systems Thinking, and Systems Engineering-based Management and Multiple Criteria Decision Making”, Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Six Sigma (TIC6s-2008), ISBN: 978-0-947649-32-6, 15-16 December 2008 Edinburgh, UK: Center for Research in Six Sigma and Process Excellence (CRISSPE) University of Strathclyde, pp.321-37
Assets & Technology Management
- Hari Agung Yuniarto and Taha Elhag. (2008), “Enhancing Six Sigma with System Dynamics”, Proceedings of the 2008 International Conference of Manufacturing Engineering and Engineering Management – World Congress on Engineering 2008 (WCE 2008), ISBN: 978-988-17012-3-7, 2-4 July 2008 Imperial College London, London, UK: International Association of Engineers (IAENG) & Imperial College London, pp.1220-25.
- Hari Agung Yuniarto and Therese Lawlor-Wright. (2009), “Root Cause Systemic Analysis: Improving Maintenance Performance with System Dynamics and Six Sigma”, Proceedings of the 7th Annual Conference on Systems Engineering Research (CSER 2009), ISBN: 978-0-9562440-0-0, 20-23 April 2009 Loughborough, UK: Systems Engineering Innovation Centre (SEIC) Loughborough University, pp. author index Y.
Reliability & Safety Engineering
- Hari Agung Yuniarto. (2012), “Managing Bad Actors in a World-Class Maintenance System”, Proceedings of 2012 International Applied Reliability Symposium (2012 ARS), 16-18 October 2012 Jakarta, Indonesia: ReliaSoft Corporation Asia Pacific Singapore, pp. Session 4.
- Hari Agung Yuniarto and Putu Fransisca Paristiawati (2015). Role of Risk Management in Effective Maintenance. Applied Mechanics and Materials Vol. 776 pp. 349 – 354. doi: 4028/www.scientific.net/AMM.776.349
- Hari Agung Yuniarto. (2012), “The Shortcomings of Existing Root Cause Analysis Tools”, Proceedings of 2012 International Conference of Manufacturing Engineering and Engineering Management – World Congress on Engineering 2012 (WCE 2012), ISBN: 978-988-19252-2-0, 4-6 July 2012 Imperial College London, London, UK: International Association of Engineers (IAENG) & Imperial College London, pp. 1549.
- PhD in Mechanical Engineering (2011) – specializing in the area of Industrial Manufacturing Engineering and Management
School of Mechanical Aerospace and Civil Engineering, The University of Manchester UK
Holistic Root Cause Analysis Applied To Six Sigma
- MSc in Advanced Manufacturing Technology & Systems Management – First Class (2001)
Department of Mechanical Aerospace and Manufacturing Engineering, University of Manchester – Institute of Science & Technology (UMIST) UK
An Investigation Into the Accuracy of Finite Capacity Scheduling Systems
- SarjanaTeknik (ST) – equivalent to B.Eng (Hons) – Distinction (1996)
Department of Mechanical Engineering, Universitas Gadjah Mada (UGM), Indonesia
Design of a 45-Ton Container Handler Heavy Vehicle